Laser marking is a technology used to create an indelible graphic motive on the surface of an object.
This motive is made by the thermal effect of a laser beam, which either removes a nominal thickness of material or hardens its surface, creating visual effect.
Using the laser marking technology our company creates logos, labels, signs, numbers, etc.
Laser marking advantages
- Top quality, accuracy and speed
- Stability of the inscription (cannot be wiped off)
- Contactless and clean processing
- Suitable for almost any material
- Possible to inscribe uneven surfaces
- Detailed processing
- All metals including metals with finished surfaces
- Plastics, laminates