Laser welding is a modern, high-tech technology of welding metals.
The process of welding is accurate, fast and clean.
Repair of the damaged area of the instrument is addressed using a laser beam and additional material that is fed under the microscopic device directly to the requested location of repair, without lateral radiation.
The resulting quality of the surface of the weld is high – no cracks and dirt and without deformation of the surrounding material.
Laser welding is a unique method of decreasing the cost of production in the case of repair of tools and the injection molds (damaged edges, the broken parts of the insert, cracks and other damages).
The advantages of laser welding
- Top quality and accuracy
- High flexibility
- Effective with most materials (hardened steel up to 64HRC, nonhardened steel, copper, bronze, stainless steel, aluminium..)
- Contactless and clean processing
- Can be easily integrated into production
- Reduction of production costs
- Long life cycle
- Minimal enviromental effects