We repair injection molds and tools without their missing drawings.
When a fault occurs on the injection molds during production, we are able to react very quickly to remove any deficiencies.
We provide a comprehensive service, backed by many years of know-how.
Personally, we arrive to the customer, check the tool, suggest the most effective repair method, take the tool to our company, repair it and return it to the customer at a pre-agreed time.
We provide 100% service to our customers, whom we greatly appreciate.
We use the following technologies:
- Laser welding to the desired hardness, with the desired material (e.g., damaged edges on the inserts into the molds, broken section bars, damaged shaped portions, cracks and other damage.)
- Laser welding can be used for almost any material (hardened steel, unhardened steel, copper, bronze , aluminum, etc.)
- EDM sinking including electrodes production
- Wire Cutting including electrodes production
- CNC milling including electrodes production
- surface grinding
- cylindrical grinding
- piercing holes
Polishing surfaces to a high luster
Servicing, cleaning and maintaining injection molds
Injection molds are stored in heated spaces. We use modern detergents and preservatives, environmentally-friendly and harmless to the human body.